This course is a unique blend of distance learning using the latest internet technology.
Aurora presents a comprehensive exploration of the Montessori approach for children 3-6 years of age.
Adult learners complete a variety of meaningful assignments that relate directly to their classroom experience and provide opportunities for practical application of the course material. Weekly interactions with instructors and fellow adult learners in online discussion forums and chats serve to build a rich and supportive learning community and provide additional opportunities for integration of course topics.
- Adults who want to work with children between 3 and 6 years of age
What Will You Learn
- Montessori philosophy and interdisciplinary studies
- Observation theory and techniques
- Environmental design
- Establishing healthy rhythms and routines
- The development of language and communication
- Activities for supporting sensory, cognitive, and motor development
- The child in the family
- Classroom leadership and administration
- Children’s house
Note: Adult learners who do not have a Montessori Early Childhood/Primary Certificate from Aurora accredited Teacher Education Program must also complete an online 5 week Infant & toddler Overview.
- A certified certificate by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Self